Do you want to build products for a smart society?
Skalar is looking for a Digital Product Designer.
We are looking for a highly creative Digital Product designer. As part of the Design group, you will create products that require complex thinking about UX and excellent design skills.
- Product discovery and product review. Help define scope of the product together with the product owner and the team
- Ideation of new and fresh UX ideas, products and concepts
- Lead Interaction design tasks such as creation of user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups. User Journey / Documentation of the design process
- Identify pain points and turn them into design solutions
- Perform UX reviews with the team, conduct user and usability testing
The experience we’re looking for
- Solid Interaction Design skills that combine systematic approach to design with strong processes and methods
- Seasoned in UI/UX thinking & handling complex projects
- Expert understanding of interaction, usability and visual design principles
- UX research methods and how to take action on findings is second nature
- Experience with collaboration within cross-functional agile teams
- High personal standards for quality and dependability
- Bonus: Excellent graphic design skills with focus on UI/UX.
This is you
- Open for feedback, receiving and giving
- Work well with time and budget requirements
- Flexible of mind, able to develop team and team members individual skills
- Sense of ownership: you are keen on taking responsibility for the design and product
- You can gather the team around a vision and create engagement for high quality goals
- Curious and willing to learn, always looking out for new tech/design/society trends
- Continual competence development
- Tight knit international teams, sitting in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet/Mobile/Gym)
- Comprehensive Insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- Ping pong table
- Restaurant delivered lunch on Fridays (Foodora)
- Regular social gatherings
Show us your best self by sending your portfolio, relevant work examples and a few words