Would you like to create a smart society by simplifying people's everyday lives?
Skalar’s mission is to make products that matter, with people who care!
First and foremost we create digital products. In order to gain proof of concept, test the market and explore business opportunities we’re looking for a Digital Project Lead with technological insight who can take responsibility for a portfolio of smaller projects.
What you’ll work with
New focus areas based on the needs of the market will provide a range of exciting tasks, such as:
- Set up a project department in Skalar
- Actively work with new clients and have a strong commercial streak
- Lead projects by understanding how trends, behaviour and digitalisation affect organisations and business models.
- Co-operate effectively with our partners/subcontractors on digital development
- Take ownership of project strategy and goals including planning of both short and long-term projects
- Prioritise, plan sprints and workflow. Create estimates, evaluate risk and ensure progress
- Management and enforcement of contracts with clients
- Invoicing and resource allocation
- The role requires experience with project management and digital product development. You are also familiar with agile methodology and working with new business models
- You want to build digital solutions which have a positive impact on society
- Autonomous and driven; you like to take responsibility and get things done
- High personal standards of quality and reliability. You are structured and goal orientated.
- You like multitasking and can see both the fine details and the big picture
Who we are looking for
- At least 2 years experience with digital product development
- Higher education in product leadership or a related discipline such as technology, design or innovation
- Basic knowledge of programming and UX in order to be able to communicate with your development team and make decisions
Who we are
At Skalar you'll have challenging and exciting tasks, in an inspiring and interdisciplinary working environment. The company has existed since 2007 with good finances. Since we’re no more than 20+ people, we move fast and everyone can make an impact on the product, the team and the company at large - in short we´re “like a startup but with corporate benefits” When we're ready for a break from work, we use our ping-pong app we developed ourselves to challenge a colleague to a round of ping-pong!
What we offer
- Continual competence development
- Tight knit international teams, sitting in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet/Mobile/Gym)
- Comprehensive Insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- On floor ping pong table
- Restaurant delivered lunch on Fridays (Foodora)
- Regular social gatherings
We look forward to receiving your application and CV telling us why you should be our new project lead.