Full Stack Developer
We help people customise their newly built homes
Skalar's mission is to develop products that matter, with people who care. One of our teams is working closely with our client OBOS. Together, we are building a solution that allows users to furnish and decorate their newly built homes before they move in. After a successful pilot, we are now expanding the team and are therefore looking for a developer who is excited to take the solution to the next level.
What you'll work with:
The work is varied and your role will depend on your qualifications and background.
Examples of tasks are:
- Participating in understanding the customer's needs
- Specifying requirements and solutions
- Implementing everything from business rules to user interfaces
- Defining system architecture and domain modeling
The experience we’re looking for:
- A few years of experience with the development of modern web applications, both front-end and back-end, from one or more major development projects
- Solid programming skills
- Collaboration within cross-functional agile teams
- Bonus: DevOps, Event Sourcing / CQRS, DDD
We value diversity in our teams, and don't discriminate. However, we will only accept applications from candidates based in Oslo, Norway.
This is you:
- Passionate about what you do
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- A curious and quick learner, always looking out for new tech/methodology
- Work well with time and budget requirements
- Sense of ownership: you are keen on taking responsibility for the product
- High personal standards for quality and dependability
- Enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team
What we offer:
- Competitive wage, pension and benefits (internet/phone/gym)
- Good insurance (travel, health, injury, life)
- Lunch delivery from our favorite restaurants every Friday (Foodora)
- Regular social events
- At least once a month an internal developer forum is organized focusing on new technology and knowledge sharing - everyone is invited to contribute!
Does this sound interesting?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the position!