Do you want to build products for a smart society?
Skalar is looking for talented developers.
As a developer in Skalar you will create innovative digital solutions which have a long-term vision and solve real problems.
- Define problems and design solutions
- Implement changes that improve our products
- Design and develop sound system architectures
- Assist team members with code review and problem solving
The experience we’re looking for
- A few years of experience - we care more about what you can do than your formal education
- Solid programming skills
- Collaboration within cross-functional agile teams
- Bonus: DevOps, Event Sourcing / CQRS, DDD
This is you
- Passionate about what you do
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- A curious and quick learner, always looking out for new tech/methodology
- Work well with time and budget requirements
- Sense of ownership: you are keen on taking responsibility for the product
- High personal standards for quality and dependability
- Enjoy working in a multi-discipline team
- Great learning opportunities
- Highly competent co-workers
- Tight knit multinational teams, working together in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet/Mobile/Gym)
- Comprehensive insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- Schooled in Ping Pong (really)
- Lunch delivery from our favourite restaurants on Fridays
- Regular social gatherings
Send us your CV and tell us why you'd like to be our next developer.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to someone about the position, please get in touch.